The Great Midwest Rib Fest
Featuring Gretchen Wilson, Loverboy, Sugar Ray and More
Thursday, July 25 • 5 pm – 10 pm
Friday, July 26 • 5 pm – 10 pm
Saturday, July 27 • 11 am – 10 pm
Outdoors at Mystic Lake®
The Great Midwest Rib Fest®
Summer sizzles as The Great Midwest Rib Fest returns with three days of food, music and fun! Get your groove on with free outdoor concerts. Bib up and chow down on ribs from 10 top pitmasters competing for thousands in prizes. You’ll also find beverage and bar tents, fresh lemonade, Kernel’s Sweet Corn, Cookies and More, Ben & Jerry’s® ice cream and more! So much yum under the sun.
Hog Heaven for Music Lovers
Don’t miss free outdoor concerts each day of the fest!
Jessie G • 7 pm
Gretchen Wilson • 8 pm
The Tubes • 6:30 pm
Loverboy • 8 pm
Emerson Hart (of Tonic) • 5:15 pm
Better Than Ezra • 6:15 pm
Sugar Ray • 8 pm
THE GREAT MIDWEST RIB FEST WORLD RIB EATING CHAMPIONSHIP
Saturday, July 27 • 1 PM | World-renowned competitive eater Joey Chestnut is ready to shatter another record! He’ll vie to demolish his own World Record of 13.76 pounds of pork meat in just 12 minutes. Now that’s really pigging out!
THE HEAT IS ON: 10 TOP PITMASTERS BRING THEIR BEST BBQ
Judging Who’s the Best, Takes Only The Best
Madison Restaurant Group
Travail Kitchen and Amusements, Pig Ate My Pizza
Mpls. St. Paul Magazine, Food and Dining Editor
K102’s Chris Carr & Company, Morning Show Co-Host
WCCO-TV, Mid-Morning Anchor
The Great Midwest Rib Fest Guidelines
Festival Rules + More – Less
- Event admission and concerts are free and open to all ages; food and beverages are available for purchase.
- Shirt and shoes are required.
- Guests under age 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Pets, blankets, chairs, umbrellas, bikes, fireworks, firecrackers, coolers, picnic baskets, and outside food and beverages are not allowed.
- Drugs, weapons and firearms are strictly prohibited at Mystic Lake.
- Must be 21+ to purchase alcohol; valid identification required.
- Guests engaged in disruptive behavior will be asked to leave the event.
Prohibited Items + More – Less
- Signs larger than A4 or 8.5” x 11”
- Battery packs of any kind
- Weapons of any kind
- Illegal substances
(will be available for purchase)
- Backpacks, purses and/or bags over 5” x 7” or clear bags that exceed 12” x 12”
- Professional video/audio recording equipment
- Professional still camera equipment with a detachable lens, tripods, zooms or commercial use rigs
- GoPro® attachments like sticks and monopods
- Aerosol cans
- Fireworks and explosives
- Laser pointers
- Glass or cans of any kind
Make a Trip Out of It
The fun doesn’t have to end after the tents close up and the band plays one last song. Light up the night with 24/7 gaming action, live entertainment, distinctive bars and restaurants and more. When it’s time to turn in, experience luxury illuminated in hotel rooms and suites with modern amenities.
Enjoy Exclusive Perks
Get rewarded for having fun. There is no catch. All you need is to bring your Club M card.