Mystic Lake and Little Six team members and SMSC employees are eligible for one of the most comprehensive benefits package around, including:
- Weekly pay
- Free beverages while working
- Free uniforms and laundering/dry cleaning of uniform
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Health Flex Spending Account
- On-Site Mystic Clinic
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Playworks Child Care Discount
- Vision Clinic & Dental Clinic
- Discounts at onsite Health Club (Dakotah Sport & Fitness!, Natural Foods store (Mazopiya) and 8 cents off per gallon of gas at SMSC Convenience store
Click on the links below to view complete benefits descriptions.
New Gaming Enterprise team members in hourly positions are eligible for a hiring/retention incentive up to $300!
Team members that refer new team members that are hired at the Gaming Enterprise or SMSC are eligible for a $200 award after the new team member completes 45 days of employment and another $200 after the new team members completes 90 days of employment.
TEAM MEMBER TRANSPORTATION
The SMSC Gaming Enterprise now shuttles team members and SMSC employees to and from the Mystic Lake Team Member Entrance to the Marschall Road Transit Station in Shakopee. Shuttles run every hour from 45am to 11:10 pm to catch the Minnesota Valley Transit Authority (MVTA) bus route #495 serving Mall of America®, the Burnsville Transit Station and the Marschall Road Transit Station.
The MVTA provides hourly service seven days per week from 5 am until 12:05 am to these main hubs, with connection buses that stop throughout the Twin Cities. A Metro Transit/MVTA Go-To Card is required to ride. Team members and employees may purchase Go-To Cards for a significant discount through Payroll deduction.