- Meetings & Events
- Club Mystic®
Bingo House Rules
1. It is the guests' responsibility to yell "bingo" loud enough to stop the bingo game before the next number is called.
2. Bingo can only be attained on the last number called.
3. A dauber must be used to mark paper cards.
4. Multiple winners split the prize money of the designated cash prize for the respective priced bingo card.
5. All guests must purchase a bingo package and have a valid admission ticket.
6. ID must be shown in order to claim a prize.
7. Two forms of ID, a social security number and valid admissions receipts are required to claim a prize of $1,200 or larger.
8. Guests are responsible for taxes on prizes, when applicable.
9. Mystic Lake reserves the right to change the bingo program without notice.
10. No refunds or exchanges are made for unused or unplayed paper, specials or packages.
11. Payment of prizes is only valid with proper serial numbers sold on the day of the game.
12. Admission is not refunded when a player is asked to leave by management.
13. Complaints or disputes should be directed to the floor manager, whose decision is final.
14. Guests may use only one electronic bingo unit per session.
15. Guests may purchase a paper package along with an electronic bingo unit.
16. Mystic Lake Bingo reserves the right to limit the number of cards offered on electronic bingo.
17. Outside cards are not allowed unless approved by the bingo manager.
18. It is the players’ responsibility to sign and retain their valid door receipts. Prize money will not be awarded without a valid signed door receipt.