- Meetings & Events
- Club Mystic®
Minnesota's best bet for a winning bingo experience is just minutes from Minneapolis and St. Paul at Mystic Lake Casino. You could win huge jackpots during every gaming session at the Midwest's largest casino, which offers special bingo games every month in a luxurious bingo hall that caters to smokers and non-smokers alike.
Monday - Friday
12:00pm - Doors open
1:00pm - Regular session
3:00pm - Regular session
Learn more about Matinee Bingo Packages and Prices.
6:00pm - Doors open
7:00pm - Early Bird
7:30pm - Warm-Up
8:00pm - Regular session
Learn more about Evening Bingo Packages and Prices.
Saturday & Sunday
1:00pm - Early Birds and Warm-Ups
2:30pm - Regular session
Learn more about Weekend Matinee Bingo Packages and Prices.
8:00am - 55+ session
10:00am - 55+ session
Learn more about 55+ Club Breakfast & Bingo Prices and Packages.
At its heart, bingo is a simple game. Cards are daubed when they list the number called and play continues until someone has five of the numbers called in a row on a card. But with a variety of games and playing options at Mystic Lake, getting started can be a bit daunting. That's why we've created Bingo University – a way for you to learn all you need to know to get in on the fun!
How to Play Bingo
Conventional 75-number bingo (played at Mystic Lake) is a well known game. Players purchase bingo cards that typically have a grid of five horizontal rows and five vertical columns. The columns are labeled 'B' 'I' 'N' 'G' 'O' from left to right across the top of the vertical columns. Each card would typically have five numbers down each column and a center 'FREE SPACE' in the 'N' column.
Bingo balls individually numbered 1 through 75 are mixed together and are randomly selected one at a time. As each ball is selected, the number (and letter) is announced to the players, who will mark or daub the corresponding number on their bingo cards with an ink dauber. When a player completes a predetermined pattern (arrangement) of covered numbers on a card (face), the player yells out "bingo!" Once the bingo card is verified as being valid, that player wins the game.
Players will purchase bingo cards for use during a bingo session. A package of cards is typically required to play a bingo session. Winning players will receive a pre-announced cash or merchandise prize. Normally, a bingo session includes a number of individual bingo games with different winning patterns. The session will offer a number of regular games (part of the package) and some jackpot games.
Paper Bingo vs. Electronic Bingo
Most bingo sessions can be played on either paper cards or on a hand-held electronic unit.
Paper cards vary in color and sizes (six faces, three faces, one face – also known as 6-on, 3-on and 1-on). These paper cards are marked with an ink dauber during a bingo game.
Electronic bingo is played on a hand-held device. The bingo cards are downloaded into the unit when it is purchased prior to the session. Guests may purchase up to 84 cards per game during weekend evening and matinee sessions. The limit for all weekday sessions is 63 cards. The hand-held unit is fully automated, daubing all cards appropriately and alerting the player when a bingo has been achieved.
Winning Bingo Patterns
Although most bingo games are won with straight-line bingos, there are several variations that can be played. The type of bingo that will be awarded is always announced prior to the game being played. See examples of bingo variations below.
Understanding Regular Game Payouts
Most regular session bingo games have payouts based on what package (Level 1, 2, 3, or Intro) is purchased. Payouts are split according to the prize level divided by the total number of bingos. For example, say during an evening session a game finishes with four winners – with one winner at each level. The Intro player would receive $38 ($150/4, rounded up), the Level 1 player would receive $75 ($300/4), the Level 2 player would receive $150 ($600/4), and the Level 3 player would receive $250.
Sideboards – also called side packs – are additional 3-on cards that are played during specific regular session games. They can be purchased at the bingo sales counter. Sideboards can also be downloaded to an electronic hand-held unit. Sideboards are available in all package levels.
Guests can purchase extra cards for jackpot games in two places. Extra cards for electronic hand-held units must be purchased at the bingo sales counter prior to the session. Each session has a maximum number of cards allowed per game. See the session program for details.
Paper extras can be purchased from bingo floor clerks until the game begins. Paper extras are unlimited, but it is recommended that a player only purchase a number of cards he or she can comfortably play. The costs for extras are detailed in the session programs.
Bingo sessions offer a wide variety of jackpots with different ways to win them. Jackpots can range anywhere from a few hundred dollars up to $150,000. You can find out the current bingo jackpot numbers and prizes on the right side of any bingo page in this website or by calling our bingo hotline at 952-496-7272.
Mystic Bingo Sessions
Doors open at noon every weekday with matinee bingo sessions beginning at 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. Saturday and Sunday feature early bird and warm-up sessions beginning at 1 p.m. with the regular session beginning at 2:30 p.m. Doors open seven days a week at 6 p.m. for evening bingo sessions, with early birds and warm-ups starting at 7 p.m. and the regular session beginning at 8 p.m. Friday and Saturday nights also feature Cosmic Bingo, with 11 p.m., midnight at last call sessions.
1. It is the guests' responsibility to yell "bingo" loud enough to stop the bingo game before the next number is called.
2. Bingo can only be attained on the last number called.
3. A dauber must be used to mark paper cards.
4. Multiple winners split the prize money of the designated cash prize for the respective priced bingo card.
5. All guests must purchase a bingo package and have a valid admission ticket.
6. ID must be shown in order to claim a prize.
7. Two forms of ID, a social security number and valid admissions receipts are required to claim a prize of $1,200 or larger.
8. Guests are responsible for taxes on prizes, when applicable.
9. Mystic Lake reserves the right to change the bingo program without notice.
10. No refunds or exchanges are made for unused or unplayed paper, specials or packages.
11. Payment of prizes is only valid with proper serial numbers sold on the day of the game.
12. Admission is not refunded when a player is asked to leave by management.
13. Complaints or disputes should be directed to the floor manager, whose decision is final.
14. Guests may use only one electronic bingo unit per session.
15. Guests may purchase a paper package along with an electronic bingo unit.
16. Mystic Lake Bingo reserves the right to limit the number of cards offered on electronic bingo.
17. Outside cards are not allowed unless approved by the bingo manager.
18. It is the players’ responsibility to sign and retain their valid door receipts. Prize money will not be awarded without a valid signed door receipt.
Visit the Club Mystic® counter and show your valid Club Mystic® card and a photo ID during the week of your birthday and you'll receive a certificate for $14 off a weekday matinee bingo session package or $20 off a weekend matinee or any evening session package!
- Guests must select their preferred bingo certificate at the time it is issued.
- Certificates will be valid for 24 hours from the time of issuance.
- Certificates are not valid during special events.
- If bingo is closed, the certificate will be honored at the next available bingo session (within 24 hours).
- Additional conditions may apply. Offer may be cancelled at any time without notice. Visit the bingo supervisor or Club Mystic® for details.